QCon New York 2012
Conference: June 18-20 // Tutorials: June 21-22
Software is changing the world; QCon aims to empower software development by facilitating the spread of knowledge and innovation in the enterprise software development community; to achieve this, QCon is organized as a practitioner-driven conference designed for people influencing innovation in their teams: team leads, architects, project managers, engineering directors.
QCon is a full 3-day conference from Monday – Wednesday, June 18 – 20 and two tutorial days of full & half day tutorials on Thursday, Jun 21 and Friday, June 22 . The conference will feature over 100 speakers in 6 concurrent tracks daily covering the most timely and innovative topics driving the evolution of enterprise software development today. The setting is the beautiful, centrally-located Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge in New York City.
- Eric Evans: Creator of Domain-Driven Design
- Mike Lee: Produced Tap Tap Revenge, Obama '08, and Apple's Mobile Store
- Raffi Krikorian: Twitter Engineering Director
- Randy Shoup: former eBay Chief Engineer
- Charlie Hunt: Architect of Performance Engineering at Salesforce.com
- Frank Greco: NYJavaSIG Founder
- Nathan Marz: Lead Engineer Backtype @ Twitter
- Khawaja Shams: Cloud Lead Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Bill Burke, JBoss Division Fellow at Redhat
- Jim Webber, Chief Scientist, Neo4J, Author: Web Services Architects Guide