The conference tickets are sold out. Sign up to be notified when registration for QCon NY 2016 opens.
|Early Bird Discounts||Conference
Conference and 1 day of tutorials (4 days)
Conference and 2 days of tutorials (5 days)
|before Dec 20th||$1,495||$2,150||$2,730||$1,490||$795|
|before Jan 17th||$1,595||$2,250||$2,830||$1,490||$795|
|before Feb 14th||$1,695||$2,350||$2,930||$1,490||$795|
|before Mar 14th||$1,795||$2,450||$3,030||$1,490||$795|
|before Apr 18th||$1,895||$2,550||$3,130||$1,490||$795|
|before May 16th||$1,995||$2,650||$3,230||$1,490||$795|
|before Jun 8th||$2,095||$2,750||$3,330||$1,490||$795|
|on & after June 9th –pay full price||$2,295||$2,990||$3,530||$1,490||$795|
The VAT is included for European attendees. It is not possible to combine different price reductions.
Included in the 3-Day QCon Conference Pass:
- Access to over 90 presentations and over 100 speakers
- Next-day access to the videos of most sessions
- Evening networking receptions with drinks on most nights
- Open Spaces facilitated peer sharing meetings in each track
- Buffet lunch all 3 days with vegan /vegetarian /gluten-free /dairy-free options
- Pre-event registration to see a specific presentation is not required
Included in QCon Tutorial (Workshop) Passes - if You Purchased One:
- Choice of 14 to 28 tutorials on Monday & Tuesday (the exact number depends on the mix of half-day and full-day tutorials)
- Breakfast & lunch
- 1-day tutorial passes will allow you to attend 1 of the 2 tutorial days. It will not allow you to attend half-day tutorials on different days
- Half-day tutorials are generally 3 hours, full-day tutorials are 6 to 8 hours long and break for lunch
- Pre-event tutorial registration for each specific workshop is required in order to participate in a workshop (your name has to be on the class list)
- Tutorial/ workshop sizes are limited and space is allocated based on the order in which pre-event registrations are received. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your tutorial, we reserve the right to re-assign your seat.
QCon discounts are available on groups as small as 3 attendees. To qualify for special QCon NY savings, you must register your group at the same time. For more details and to apply for a discount code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that your payment is non-refundable. However, you can transfer a registration for the same conference to another person until May 25th. Please email your request to email@example.com
Invoices & Payment Issues
To request a payment via invoice, or to contact us regarding trouble registering or paying via our online portal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that invoice requests have to be received no later than 4 weeks prior to the conference to allow time for processing and payment. All invoices have to be paid in full before each conference in order for the attendee to receive a badge and be allowed into the conference. Tickets purchased during the last 4 weeks before a conference have to be made via credit card or Paypal on our online registration portal or by contacting email@example.com and scheduling a credit card payment via phone.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code of conduct
Please review our code of conduct before the conference.