|Tutorials refundable by April 15th, 2015 *|
|Early Bird Discounts||Conference
Conference and 1 day of tutorials (4 days)
Conference and 2 days of tutorials (5 days)
|before Dec 20th||$1,495||$2,150||$2,730||$1,490||$795|
|before Jan 17th||$1,595||$2,250||$2,830||$1,490||$795|
|before Feb 14th||$1,695||$2,350||$2,930||$1,490||$795|
|before Mar 14th||$1,795||$2,450||$3,030||$1,490||$795|
|before Apr 18th||$1,895||$2,550||$3,130||$1,490||$795|
|before May 16th||$1,995||$2,650||$3,230||$1,490||$795|
|before Jun 8th||$2,095||$2,750||$3,330||$1,490||$795|
|on & after June 9th –pay full price||$2,295||$2,990||$3,530||$1,490||$795|
The VAT is included for European attendees. It is not possible to combine different price reductions.
Included in the 3-Day QCon Conference Pass:
- Access to over 90 presentations and over 100 speakers
- Next-day access to the videos of most sessions
- Conference dinner & networking social on the first conference night
- Evening networking receptions with drinks on all 3 nights
- Open Spaces facilitated peer sharing meetings in each track
- Buffet lunch all 3 days with vegan /vegetarian /gluten-free /dairy-free options
- Pre-event registration to see a specific presentation is not required
Included in QCon Tutorial (Workshop) Passes - if You Purchased One:
- Choice of 14 to 28 tutorials on Monday & Tuesday (the exact number depends on the mix of half-day and full-day tutorials)
- Breakfast & lunch
- 1-day tutorial passes will allow you to attend 1 of the 2 tutorial days. It will not allow you to attend half-day tutorials on different days
- Half-day tutorials are generally 3 hours, full-day tutorials are 6 to 8 hours long and break for lunch
- Pre-event tutorial registration for each specific workshop is required in order to participate in a workshop (your name has to be on the class list)
- Tutorial/ workshop sizes are limited and space is allocated based on the order in which pre-event registrations are received
Tutorial (Workshop) Refund Guarantee Policy
Want to buy tutorials but concerned that you don't know what the final tutorial offering will be yet? The full tutorial schedule will be published around March. If you buy now and find out that you're not interested in the tutorials published by April 15th, 2015, we will promptly refund your tutorial ticket price - no questions asked.
* Tutorial refund requests should be sent to email@example.com by Wednesday, April 15th, 2015 to be eligible.
QCon discounts are available on groups as small as 3 attendees. To qualify for special QCon NY savings, you must register your group at the same time. For more details and to apply for a discount code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable. However, you can transfer a registration for the same conference to another person until 2 weeks prior to the conference. Please email your request to email@example.com
Invoices & Payment Issues
To request a payment via invoice, or to contact us regarding trouble registering or paying via our online portal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that invoice requests have to be received no later than 4 weeks prior to the conference to allow time for processing and payment. All invoices have to be paid in full before each conference in order for the attendee to receive a badge and be allowed into the conference. Tickets purchased during the last 4 weeks before a conference have to be made via credit card or Paypal on our online registration portal or by contacting email@example.com and scheduling a credit card payment via phone.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code of conduct
Please review our code of conduct before the conference.